AlexG 发表于 2010-10-3 14:56:37

【中英对照】欧美电影《独立日》《阿凡达》经典台词

一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。
In less an hour,aircraft from here will join others from around the world.
发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。
Mankind.That word should have new meaning for all of us today
我们不能再为小事自相残杀。
We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more.
要为共同利益团结一致
We will be united in our common interest.
也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。
Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July.
你们要再次为自由而战。
And you will once again be fighting for our freedom.
不是为了反抗暴政或迫害。
Not from tranny,oppression or presecution.
而是为了避免被消灭。
But from annihilation.
为了活命的权利而战。
We're fighting for our right to live.
为了生存。
To exist.
如果能够胜利。
And should we win the day,
七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)
the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
而是世人一同宣誓之日。
but as the day when the world declared in one voice.
我们不会束手就擒。
We will not go quietly into the night!
我们不会任人宰割。
We will not vanish without a fight!
我们将要继续生存
We're going to live on!
我们要渡过难关
We're going to survive!
今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日。
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day.

The sky people have sent us a message. 人类给我们带来了消息   
That they can take whatever they want. 他们可以为所欲为   
And no one can stop them. 而且没人能阻止   
But we will send them a message. 但是我们也要给他们送去消息   
You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you. 你们要像疾风一样出发
We tell the other clans to come. 告诉其他部落   
You tell that Turok Makto calls to them. 就说魅影骑士召唤他们   
You fly now! 现在就出发   
With me! 和我一起   
My brothers, 兄弟们   
sisters... 姐妹们   
And we will show the sky people. 我们要让他们知道   
That they can not take whatever they want! 他们并不能为所欲为   
And that this, this is our land! 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!

AlexG 发表于 2010-10-3 14:58:52

呵呵,生单词不是很多,Mr.Isaacz。回来上课教我们背吧

IsaacZ 发表于 2010-10-4 00:43:03

回复 2# AlexG


谢谢提供经典电影中的经典台词,确实非常鼓舞人心!

不过,电影台词的理解和背诵要依托于整部电影本身。没看过这两部电影的同学可能不会有那么深的感触。感兴趣的话,可以自己背诵下来,我会创造机会让大家展示。

那个山炮 发表于 2010-12-3 23:21:57

经典啊,经典,没看出来,呵呵!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【中英对照】欧美电影《独立日》《阿凡达》经典台词